Click here to see all openings!
Velocify, formerly Leads360, is a market-leading provider of cloud-based intelligent sales software, designed for high-velocity sales environments. Velocify helps sales teams keep pace with the speed of opportunity and improve conversion rates by driving rapid lead response, increased selling discipline, improved productivity, and actionable selling insights.
The company has helped more than 1,500 companies across a variety of industries improve customer acquisition practices and sales performance. Velocify was recently recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in North America by Deloitte and a Best Place to Work by the Los Angeles Business Journal.
Presentation Layer Developer
The Presentation-Layer Developer is responsible for creating the presentation-layer code for multiple online products, websites, emails, and other customer-facing communications. Work within the User Experience department with designers to create production code based on detailed designs.
- Develop prototypes and production presentation-layer code for products, websites, and emails.
- Develop interactive presentation-layer code, using HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, and JS.
- Research and develop JS libraries and re-usable components to ensure usability, standardization, and cross-browser compatibility.
- Work closely with the Development team to integrate the presentation-layer code, using version control, QA tools, and additional development tools
- Support visual designers with Adobe CS expertise as relating to front-end development
- Development for cross-browser and version support, including graceful degradation to non-HTML5-compatible browsers.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience developing presentation-layer code.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience developing for B-to-B and applications.
- Knowledge of best-practice solutions for interactive online experiences.
- Responsive, positive attitude under time pressure; ability to thrive in a high-performance work group.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- BA in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent experience.
What others have to say about us:
- Money talks - Velocify, formerly Leads360, was recently featured on TechCrunch regarding our latest round of VC funding. Link
- Deloitte's Fast 500 list recognized Velocify, formerly Leads360, as one of the fastest growing technology companies in North America.
- In 2012, Los Angeles Business Journal listed us as one of the 'Best Places to Work in LA' for the third year in a row. Link