Click here to see all openings!
Velocify, formerly Leads360, is a market-leading provider of cloud-based intelligent sales software, designed for high-velocity sales environments. Velocify helps sales teams keep pace with the speed of opportunity and improve conversion rates by driving rapid lead response, increased selling discipline, improved productivity, and actionable selling insights.
The company has helped more than 1,500 companies across a variety of industries improve customer acquisition practices and sales performance. Velocify was recently recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in North America by Deloitte and a Best Place to Work by the Los Angeles Business Journal.
Business Intelligence Application Developer
- Develop/Modify data sets to meet External Client reporting needs
- Develop API end points to interface with presentation layer or External Client Data Repository
- Translate business requirements into queries, models and BI applications to allow for insightful end-user data analytics and forecasting
- Tune report queries and optimize data rendering time to meet SLA requirements
- Conduct analysis to identify new insights and visualization possibilities
- Develop automated tests and support Functional/Regression and Integration tests on Applications
- Participating in application validation and QA efforts as applicable to reporting, data and metrics
- Identify and analyze data conflicts between legacy systems and reconcile conflicting or ambiguous information
- Quantitatively analyze data errors/issues/problems, determine cause and initiate corrective action when necessary
- 5 or more years of hands on experience working with Business Intelligence solutions in an analytical business environment
- Excellent understanding on Data Warehousing concepts and Multi-Dimensional Data models
- 3+ years’ experience building OLAP/MOLAP Data Cubes is required
- Excellent knowledge of SQL Server 2012, SQL, DTS, SSIS, reporting solutions or Oracle or equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience working on Business Intelligence tools, such as Business Objects or MicroStrategy or Cognos etc with experience writing and tuning SQL queries in an online or offline environment
- 3+ years developing using Java or C# or .Net is a must
- Proficient in building data visualization using any standard Analytics tools
- Ability to build real time reporting tools using cloud services is a plus
What others have to say about us:
- Money talks - Velocify, formerly Leads360, was recently featured on TechCrunch regarding our latest round of VC funding. Link
- Deloitte's Fast 500 list recognized Velocify, formerly Leads360, as one of the fastest growing technology companies in North America.
- In 2012, Los Angeles Business Journal listed us as one of the 'Best Places to Work in LA' for the third year in a row. Link