Click here to see all openings!
Velocify is a market leading provider of cloud-based sales automation solutions proven to deliver smarter, more efficient lead distribution and sales processes for improved conversion rates. With unmatched expertise, drawn from a dedication to helping more than 1,500 clients automate and improve their lead distribution, response and conversion processes, Velocify has become the platform of choice for organizations focused on improving customer acquisition practices and business performance.
As a three-time winner of the Los Angeles Business Journal Best Place to Work award, we have a strong culture based on the principles that each of us act as owners; seek the truth; collaborate and listen; expect to be accountable; embrace change; obsess about making our clients successful, and value work/life balance. We offer lots of in-office perks, and a competitive benefits package to each team member.
Velocify is a privately held company, recently recognized as one of the fastest growing technology companies in North America by Deloitte, and backed by financial investors Rustic Canyon Partners and Volition Capital. We are looking for qualified, energetic, innovative, team-players to help take the business and the solutions we offer to new heights.
Senior Marketing Manager, Small Business & Express (El Segundo, CA)
The Senior Marketing Manager, Express is a critical member of the Velocify Express (micro and SMB-focused line of business) team, reporting to the General Manager of Velocify Express, Corey Brundage. This individual is a thorough, highly analytical, technically capable marketing professional who will assist in the ideation, development, and ongoing management of marketing campaigns, systems, and metrics reporting for our Velocify Express line of business. The qualified candidate will be able to demonstrate a successful history in relevant marketing roles, preferably in a small business-to-business environment.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Manage technical aspects of key small business marketing processes and systems (marketing automation, email, web-based and email optimization, surveys/chat, demand generation platforms, reporting, and other proprietary applications) used to attract, activate, convert, and ultimately upgrade Express customers.
- Create, execute, and automate email campaigns, including split testing subject lines, body, and content, for small business related campaigns to existing and prospective Express clients.
- Develop and test monthly promotions, offers, discounts and/or PED tests.
- Manage and execute weekly web optimization projects (and promotional/product placements) for Velocify.com and Express landing pages, product screens, flows, and processes.
- Create and execute Express-specific demand generation campaigns, where and when possible, to improve or augment Velocify’s top-of-funnel strategies for Express.
- Focus on funnel acceleration; candidate will have experience in frictionless online sales, e-commerce or shopping cart optimization, and product marketing
- Manage and promote Express, via highly targeted social channels and partner communications.
- 5-10 years of marketing and demand generation experience in a B2B environment
- Extensive experience with the use and configuration of marketing automation systems (e.g. Marketo, preferably, or Eloqua, Hubspot, Customer.io), CRM (e.g. SalesForce, NetSuite, MS Dynamics), Analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, KissMetrics, Mixpanel), and demand generation systems (e.g. Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Google Adwords)
- Strong analytical skills, and experience with reporting and analytics
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Self-starter with sense of urgency and strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Creative, innovative, resourceful and results-oriented ability to work well with other team members
- Intermediate HTML, CSS and WordPress skills
- Bachelor degree in Business or related field
- Experience in B2B technology marketing Software/Internet/Service/SaaS company experience
What others have to say about us:
- Money talks - Velocify, formerly Leads360, was recently featured on TechCrunch regarding our latest round of VC funding. Link
- Deloitte's Fast 500 list recognized Velocify, formerly Leads360, as one of the fastest growing technology companies in North America.
- In 2012, Los Angeles Business Journal listed us as one of the 'Best Places to Work in LA' for the third year in a row. Link