Click here to see all openings!
Velocify, formerly Leads360, is a market-leading provider of cloud-based intelligent sales software, designed for high-velocity sales environments. Velocify helps sales teams keep pace with the speed of opportunity and improve conversion rates by driving rapid lead response, increased selling discipline, improved productivity, and actionable selling insights.
The company has helped more than 1,500 companies across a variety of industries improve customer acquisition practices and sales performance. Velocify was recently recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in North America by Deloitte and a Best Place to Work by the Los Angeles Business Journal.
Software Developer in Test
As a Software Developer in Test at Velocify, you will be responsible for designing and implementing development and test infrastructure. We are looking for a strong contributor with development and testing talents to help us assure that our highly scalable web application meets the highest standards.
- Collaborate with other Software Developers in Test and Development Engineers to build and evolve a scalable continuous build, deployment, and test framework.
- Implement and maintain test automation and frameworks, performance testing tools, and other quality inspection tools
- Debug and troubleshoot complex issues
- Test APIs, user interfaces, web services, and web applications
- Translate existing manual regression test cases into automated tests.
- Be an ambassador for Agile QA by practicing principles such as TDD and ATDD
- Write and execute test plans, design and develop test tools, debug and report code bugs and push quality upstream.
- Responsible for analyzing use cases and test scenarios.
- Execute and interpret and report test automation results.
- Research and develop test automation best practices.
- Open and willing to join an agile, fast paced work environment
- Experience in the world of Object Oriented programming such as: C#, Python, Java or C++
- Experience with automated testing tools and technologies, such as but not limited to QTP, Selenium, WatiN, NUnit and Sahi.
- Working knowledge of XML and related technologies.
- Experience with BDD frameworks such as R-Spec, Cucumber, Steak, J-Behave, Concordion, Twist
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to explain, present, and showcase concepts and concerns to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Must be familiar with entire Software Development Life Cycle process
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, able to learn and research issues independently
- Knowledge of modern best practices for professional software development including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant Engineering degree.
What others have to say about us:
- Money talks - Velocify, formerly Leads360, was recently featured on TechCrunch regarding our latest round of VC funding. Link
- Deloitte's Fast 500 list recognized Velocify, formerly Leads360, as one of the fastest growing technology companies in North America.
- In 2012, Los Angeles Business Journal listed us as one of the 'Best Places to Work in LA' for the third year in a row. Link